Experience the RMI Difference
For more than 30 years, Regional Medical Imaging has provided superior imaging services to physicians and patients throughout mid-Michigan. We strive to enhance the health and wellness of patients not only by providing affordable, high-quality imaging, but by providing it with care. RMI is recognized as an American College of Radiology Breast Center of Excellence.
As a leading independent radiology practice, we are committed to meeting the fast-changing world of imaging and technology. Most importantly, we are committed to delivering fast, accurate results to your physicians and providing an exceptional patient-friendly experience so that you can get the results you need to get on with your life. Our locations feature a comfortable, spa-like atmosphere. We understand getting exams can be stressful and we want you to feel at home.
The Leaders in Outpatient Imaging
We have the technology and expert clinical staff to offer a full range of diagnostic and interventional radiology modalities, including bone densitometry (DEXA); breast MRI; CT; fluoroscopy; foreign body removal; image-guided biopsy and drainage; mammography; MRI; nuclear medicine; PET/CT; spine and pain management procedures; ultrasound; vascular access and interventions; and X-ray.
Just as importantly, we give patients the personal attention and respect they deserve in a convenient, clean, and comfortable setting. Every RMI staff member, from the front desk to our technologists and radiologists, will bend over backwards to make every patient feel like a special guest.
Overview: Reasons to Choose RMI
- Soothing, spa-like setting
- Fast, flexible scheduling
- Night and weekend appointments available
- Secure and private changing rooms
- Comprehensive imaging services easily accessible in our convenient locations
- Most insurances accepted
- Pricing for uninsured/self-pay patients that is at least 50% less than competitors. See newchoicehealth.com/directory to compare.
- Accurate reports to your doctor; patients may access reports through the RMI Patient Portal