Accessing Your Medical Records:
- Login to your Patient Portal.
- Click “View My Medical Records” on the home page.
- Once you have been redirected to the Medical Records page, click “Request Your Medical Records”.
- Choose your method of delivery: Mail, Patient Pick-up*, or Electronic**.
*For “Patient Pick-up” delivery method, please allow 1 business day for turnaround time.
**For immediate access to your medical records, please return to the ‘Appointments’ screen on the
Patient Portal, select ‘Share Images’ and choose the ‘Download Images’ option.
Note: The portal will open in separate window, so you
may quickly alt-tab to view this instruction page.
Input your username (email address RMI has on file) and your password.
Forgot your password?
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter email address associated with your account.
- Once confirmed, an email will be generated with a link to reset your password.
Don’t have an account?
- Click “Request an account”.
- Fill out the form (using email RMI has on file).
- Once established, you will receive an email confirmation.